Raging Elk COVID-19 Policies
What you can expect from us:
- Enhanced cleaning – We have enhanced our already strict cleaning practices and will ensure all high touch areas such doorknobs, shared surfaces and keys are disinfected frequently and in accordance with public health guidelines. Staff will also disinfect all common areas twice a day.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer at entrances to washrooms, laundry facilities and kitchen areas.
- A plexiglass shield is installed at the front desk.
- Contactless payment is available and recommended.
- Our teams health is monitored daily and our staff have received additional training on hygiene protocols and procedures. We continue to monitor and implement industry and public health best practices.
- We will be providing social distancing markers and maximum occupancy numbers throughout any common area in our building.
- Please feel free to use our onsite dishes & cutlery or alternatively cutlery & dish totes are available for purchase at reception to keep at a very reasonable price
What you need to know before arrival:
- Please note that during COVID-19 we will have a earlier check out time of 10am. This ensures a wait time before our staff enters your room. & prior to the new arrival
- If possible please leave the windows open for extra ventilation upon leaving.
- If you prefer a contactless check out Please leave room key on your pillow and phone the front desk on 250 423 6811
- All of our linens are professionally laundered and will be cleaned and folded on your bed. If you require extra linens or toilet paper during your stay, please contact the front desk. We unfortunately will not be providing in room service during COVID-19
- Guest kitchen and laundry areas are limited to a posted certain capacity at any given time. We kindly ask you to sanitize after use with the products supplied. We will also be sanitizing regulary throughout the day and evening
- To allow us to adequately adhere to distancing measures, maximum occupancy signs are posted in our dining area, games room, reading area and TV room.
- Unfortunately, the sauna will remain closed during COVID-19.
- You will be provided with a fully disinfected dry food storage locker and fridge storage bucket to use during your stay with us.
- We would prefer you postpone your stay with us if you or any members of your family or group are exhibiting flu like symptoms
Please be considerate of other guest’s health and safety. We look forward to hosting you and providing you with a safe and enjoyable stay.
Kodiak Lounge COVID-19 Policies
We look forward to hosting you at The Kodiak Lounge in a safe and comfortable environment.
Here are our operation policies:
- All our staff have received additional training on hygiene protocols and procedures as we continue to monitor and implement industry and public health best practices.
- Tables and stools are sanitized before and after each guest.
- We have a medify air system in place for air ventalation
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at our bar for the health and safety of both our staff and guests.
- High contact areas and washrooms are sanitized frequently and diligently throughout the day.
- Our team’s health will be monitored daily. Please do not enter our bar with any signs of illness, no matter how minor.
- Please wash hands thoroughly, our team will be washing their hands frequently.
- Please utilize our complimentary hand sanitizer found throughout the bar
- Contactless payment is available and recommended
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time. Please be considerate of other guest’s health and safety, we look forward to having you and providing you with a safe and enjoyable visit.